• Tires stay inflated longer because nitrogen migrates 3 times slower than air
• Nitrogen eliminates internal oxidation of the tire so more retreads can be achieved
Better fuel mileage (2%)
• Nitrogen reduces tire heat and therefore decreases rolling resistance
• Decreased rolling resistance = significant fuel economy
• Nitrogen is inert and non-flammable
• Avoids risks of tires explosion in case of accident
• Nitrogen reduces fuel losses due to under-inflation
• As a result, less pollution and less waste
An HNG Series Nitrogen Generator is installed into every Portable Nitrogen Tire Filling Station. These Portable Stations readily adapt to compressed air systems with discharge pressures capabilities of up to 200 psig. The HNG Series Nitrogen Generator utilizes technologically advanced hollow-fiber membrane bundles to selectively permeate the unwanted waste gases and produce the desired stream of pressurized Nitrogen. In operation, compressed air enters the Generator housing and surrounds the hollow membrane fibers as it traverses the length of the proprietary helically wrapped membrane bundle. The selective permeation process then allows undesirable gas constituents found in ordinary compressed ambient air, to pass through the exterior surface of each specially coated fiber wall. The waste gas which is rich in oxygen, water vapor and carbon dioxide, then exits through the interior of each tubular membrane fiber structure and expands back to atmosphere.
Modular HNG Series Membrane Nitrogen Generators are a unique, self-contained system that is simple to install in your air system pipeline. It’s vertical in-line orientation takes up very little space. Include a world class HF Series Modular Filtration Package to protect and ensure long membrane lifecycles.
HNG Series Nitrogen Generators can produce flow capacities that range from 1.7 SCFH to 500 SCFH, and can achieve purity levels from 95% to 99.5%. An HNG Series Package has no switching valves to fail or complicated controllers to program thus, there is no need for electric power. The HNG Series is the safe, reliable, and cost effective answer to your Nitrogen gas requirements.